|
|
Dan Power is an intrepid photographer who shares his time between his home in Canada and Costa Rica. Dan is known for his down-to-earth, personable spirit and his consummate professionalism. He strives to create images that are genuine, sincere and timeless. He is an active member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) and was recently invited to appear in Style Me Pretty's very exclusive Little Black Book. |
PANAMA! A little Van Halen goes along way friends....
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Dan and I spent an amazing four days in Panama City and for some reason, I could not stop singing Van Halen's "Panama"...I am sure Dan wanted to throw me into the Canal by the end of the trip ;).
What a little cutie...small children and stray dogs will always pose for my husband - indeed, he has a gift:).
We were fortunate enough to be in town while the National Ballet was running. A spectacular evening of music and folk dancing in the historic National Theatre building - really amazing! 
Dan and I stayed in the old city "Casco Viejo", a cultural gem and the oldest city on the Pacific Coast of the Americas...this photo was taken from the street outside of our hotel room.
A great trip, even though I partied like it was 1984 (OK, enough with the Van Halen...).
J:)
Posted by
Wedding Crasher
at
9:45 AM
1 comments:
the last photo is so pretty...
Post a Comment