Dan Power Photography
Working
Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA)

Dan Power is an intrepid photographer who shares his time between his home in Canada and Costa Rica.

Dan is known for his down-to-earth, personable spirit and his consummate professionalism. He strives to create images that are genuine, sincere and timeless. He is an active member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) and was recently invited to appear in Style Me Pretty's very exclusive Little Black Book.

Style Me Pretty Estilo Costa Rica Wedding Magazine

Patrick Swayze

Friday, September 18, 2009

I am posting a few still photos of the late Patrick Swayze. I had the pleasure of working with Patrick on a film a few years ago and found him to be a delight to photograph - a true professional on set and a lovely human being. I will certainly never forget drinking a beer with Patrick and crew as we watched the sun rise above the world's largest shopping mall, a surreal experience for sure. You will be missed Patrick....
_DSC6341
_DSC5247
CIW-Crew_690
CIW_2655

1 comments:

Lisa said...

As Regan says you guys all would say, "Crazy for Swayze!"